Friday 3 August 2007

On clearing out the bag...


In preparation for a golf trip to Aldwark manor I spent part of the afternoon clearing out the car boot and the golf bag. During this I learned.....

- Jesus Christ! I buy a lot of pencils. 8 found in the main bag today.

- You wouldn't have to watch me play to see how bad I am, simply count the number of balls I take out with me for a round. 24.

- I seem to have 4 towels, but about 20 dirty balls. Why is that?

- I am personally responsible for the entire production for at least 1 tee manufacturing plant somewhere in China. At least 100 castle tees, which I don't even bloody use anymore! Plus about 50 wooden tees, which I use 'cause they make me feel like a pro.

- Turns out I
didn't lose my G-Shock watch in Scotland.

- I seem to have some sort of 'litter-tourettes'. Whenever I finish with something (bottle of lucozade, packet of fags, rescue club etc) I just chuck it in the boot. 4 clubs which I haven't even taken out with me for months in there.

- The guys at Soapy Joe's T*t W*nk and Car Wash will be earning their money tomorrow.


- The Ram QUB3 headcover is still the single ugliest thing I have ever seen.

No comments: