Friday 24 August 2007

31 Points!!


That's my best stableford score...ever!

I've just got back from our society's monthly roaming game, played at Standish Court near Wigan and I did very well, for me anyway.

It's a nice course, pretty forgiving (hence the score, probably) with lots of testing par 3's (2 of which I parred) and the back 9 especially is in a nice setting.

I'll be going back.


On Sunday my faithful Passepartou will be joining me at Oulton Hall near Leeds for 2 days of awesome golf, food and drink. Report later.

2 comments:

crikey said...

Where oh where have you gone?

Paul said...

look like you had a great time at the Golf Hotel. We have just booked a massive work holiday to the same place which is going to be chaos. Theres all ready bets on who will be the worst player.